Designed to win, the Look Keo Blade Carbon improves the experience associated with the use of blade technology in a clipless pedal. It is the result of experience gained during years of development in the heart of our manufacturing facility and to continual improvements made thanks to daily input from the greatest of champions. The design completely integrates the blade for unrivaled aerodynamics. - Carbon blade technology - Most aerodynamic pedal - Carbon body - Titanium axle - Large contact area for optimal power transfer, 700mm² - 113 grams per pedal - Comes with 12Nm and 16Nm blades - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
• Rubber rim strips sold in bundles of 50
$0.99 - $24.99
Add an extra dose of style to your wheels with a pack of La Casa's colorful 14 Gauge Stainless Steel spokes. • Comes in pack of 50 spokes
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
1664's Pedal Pins work with most removable pin-style pedals to get your pedals' grip back to like new. •10 pack
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$1.99 - $139.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
$1.99 - $2.49
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
• Rim valve grommet for XXX rims • Rubber
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
$2.50 - $171.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
$2.99 - $11.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
La Casa's Crank Arm Sprocket Bolt keeps your sprocket nice, snug, and ready to rip.
$3.49 - $34.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$3.50 - $224.99
- Triple butted 2.34/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology, chrome nickel stainless steel - Specially designed for high load applications (Downhill and Tandem) - Requires minimum 2.4mm (chamfered) hub spoke hole - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 204g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
$3.69 - $24.49
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Bar end plugs (2)
$3.99 - $46.99
Bontrager's TLR Tire Sealant does away with tubes. Running tubeless is lighter and allows lower tire pressures for better traction without worrying about pinch flats. TLR Tire Sealant flows easily through Bontrager Tubeless valves (sold separately) with removable cores so you can set them up without removing your tire. Its unique formula coats the inner walls of your tire to repair punctures as soon as they occur. It requires as little as an ounce to seal tubeless tires and its long-lasting, non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula works for months and plays nicely with aluminum rims and rubber tires. Available in a 32-ounce size for your home shop or a convenient 2-ounce size that works great for topping off your sealant levels.
Page 1 of 137 Next page